Monday, July 28, 2008

Really Deep

The following is a comment somebody left after the video for Chris Brown's With You. I've been really impressed by the emotional maturity she expresses, especially given Mr. Brown's fancy footwork in the video.


i love this song. but at the same time it makes me sorta wanna cry. i danced at a school dance with my crush to this song and then he said he liked me. then he decided he didnt and ive liked him ever since. so its amazing song and its really deep. i love it

6 comments:

Josh and Lar said...

it sounds like you had a male high school crush. careful there.

Megan said...

Hey cousin Jae- saw you had a blog via Laura's... and I have to say, I agree with her about the male crush. I was a little confused.

Diana Hulme said...

Hahahahahaha....this is killing me.

Jo said...

when we were growing up, and to some extent now, whenever sam and i wanted to mock something, we would always call it "deep." it was our way of saying it was a big load of crap.

Kelly said...

hahahahahahahahaha.... you are so bad. she was just trying to express her inner feelings... and now you have made a mockery of her. Oh Jae Clarke... (i still think it's funny though)

Josh and Lar said...

Jae, you need to do an "Outfit of the Week" post. See Di's blog. I'd love to see your take on it.