Monday, October 5, 2009

Parenting

I have some thoughts about parenting. Specifically, being a father. Here's my idea for today: After-school snacks. As everyone knows, the classic after-school snack is milk and cookies. I would never turn down milk and cookies, regardless of the situation (after-school or not). However, I think my kids will love me when I greet them after school with neither milk nor cookies, but a tray of hot, crispy bacon. Think about it! It's got everything you need in an after-school snack: meat, saturated fats, and hearty aromas! In fact, if any of my roommates actually read this, please have a tray of bacon waiting for me when I get home today. Thank you.

5 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

you are going to be an excellent dad. the kind your kid's friend's wish was their own.

Allison Clements Grow said...

It's true, bacon can have a powerful effect. Have you seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYXKUdUVA84

cait said...

i was actually thinking about you and bad food last night as i cleaned my kitchen and found applesauce sitting out on the counter. i wondered how long applesauce takes to ferment....and you're the only one i know who's had experience with that.

Panharith said...

It's true, bacon can have a powerful effect.




goldenslot mobile
GCLUB

pg slot said...

pg joker slot ใหม่ล่าสุด มีความปลอดภัยและก็มั่นคงด้านเกมออนไลน์ด้วย pg slot ทุนหมุนเวียนจากในเครือข่าย PG ในทุกประเทศ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นสหราชอาณาจักรไหนก็เล่นได้