Saturday, October 3, 2009

Color Guard



Last night, I offered my freshman sister a significant portion of money if she'd try out for and make the BYU Color Guard (the ones that prance around with flags next to the marching band). She flatly refused, even when I increased the offer. The offer remains open, however, to any of my friends who have not previously been a part of the Color Guard. Please contact me and we'll discuss the terms of the arrangement. If you have any questions, please refer them to Jo Firefox Metro, who enjoyed a distinctive career with the BYU Color Guard.

3 comments:

Johnny Harline said...

I would want to join the color guard so I could use my position to sabotage the utes in late november.

justmetwice said...

hey can guys try out for color guard? i am really hurting for money!

ispin.not_twirl said...

Excuse me.
But members of color guard do not "prance around the field next to the marching band"
It is a SPORT OF THE ARTS.
try it some time...and you might speak differently