Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Overheard

Boy (dressed in white shirt and tie) to girl walking to devotional today:

"Yeah, I worked really hard at improving my accent. I'd read out loud, I'd do all kinds of stuff. I mean, it got to the point where people would ask, 'Are you from Brazil?'"

Clearly, she was impressed.

Boy to girl behind me in business law today:

"I'm the kind of guy that likes to push myself and try to be as good as I can. Where would you say you fall on that continuum?" I couldn't quite make out her answer, but apparently it wasn't motivated enough, so he launched into an attempt at convincing her to "go for it" more.

Clearly, she was impressed.

Sometimes, I hear girls complaining about guys who are arrogant. I never fault them.

4 comments:

Kellen said...

You should have turned around and said to the girl, "I'm the kind of guy who gives wedgies to arrogant tools like him. What are you feelings about hazing self righteous nerds?"

mal said...

Recently a guy tried to explain to me the impressive strength of his immune system. I was expecting him to pull out a quote on Survival of the Fittest-- it was ridiculous. Needless to say I was not impressed by the prowess of his lymphocytes.

slither io said...

Thanks for your sharing! The information your share is very useful to me and many people are looking for them just like me! thank you! I hope you have many useful articles to share with everyone!

Slot เว็บ ตรง said...

Slot เว็บ ตรง มองดูไม่เสริมเติมกว่า PG SLOT 2022 เว็บของพวกเรา นําเสนอเกมสล็อตที่นานัปการซึ่งจะทําให้ท่านเพลินใจได้นานหลายชั่วโมง นี่เป็นคุณประโยชน์บางประการของการเล่นเกม