Friday, September 11, 2009

Glenhaven Taglines

Some of you may not have visited me yet at my new residence. I live in one of the dowdiest apartment complexes in Provo. Come to think of it, I can't recall ever seeing one dowdier. I live in the undisputed dowdiest apartment complex in Provo! Anyway, one benefit of living in this place is the constant opportunity to think of ways to improve it. As I walked home yesterday, I noticed there is empty space on the name plate on the front of the building. My guess is that it used to say "New and Improved!!" or "Freshly Remodeled!!", but then they were sanctioned by Off-Campus Housing for posting fabrications and they just whited out the sign.

So I got to thinking: Wouldn't that be a great place for an apartment complex tagline? Something like "Glenhaven Apartments: All the Adventure a Man Can Handle!" or "Glenhaven Apartments: Mayhem Never Takes a Holiday, And Neither Do We!". I'll admit I stole the second one from an awful show i saw on TV last night. What are some other ideas? Maybe "Glenhaven Apartments: Go Unnoticed Socially for an Entire School Year!" I don't know. What are your thoughts? Stop by and visit some time if you're having trouble visualizing this place.

2 comments:

Jo said...

"Glenhaven: The blue light district."

"Glenhaven: Where yelling 'I'm desperate' out the living room window is not only acceptable, but encouraged."

Clarke Family said...

Glenhaven: A place your mother would NOT like to see.

Glenhaven: You get what you pay for.

Glenhaven: Location, location, location.