Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just the Basics

*Disclaimer*
I can't think of who this would be funny to besides me and The Boy. Maybe Josh Hawkins, ByuDan, and Log. That's it. The picture is fairly funny, but for a real laugh, consider this question: Try to think of one person on earth with a worse attitude than Zach Randolph.


I challenge anyone to top me on this. And if Randolph poisoning the Knicks and the Clippers wasn't bad enough (and as if those sorry franchises needed the help anyway), he's just now been traded to Memphis. Great news for the Clips. I haven't checked the numbers yet, but I'd be willing to put money down that every team Randolph has ever played for improved dramatically the moment he left. Whenever I'm down, whenever I can find little in life to smile about, I can always think of Zach Randolph and chuckle.

2 comments:

Daniel and Bethany Whitehead said...

Yep, I thought it was funny. I'm glad you're making a healthy contribution to those around you.

Clarke Family said...

I thought the picture was funny even though I don't know who he is or what team he plays for. Does he play with Shooty Babbit on the A's? What I would really like is to have him over for Sunday dinner and get to know him better. Love, Mom