Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

When you're away from friends, family for an extended period of time, one of the biggest worries is that when you see them again, everything will have changed so much as to make you irrelevant. I was on a long drive the other day, so I contacted a few friends to see how they were.

Jay was watching Saved by the Bell with Jo and the Berg.

Trix texted me excitedly to announce that she'd just purchased the final season of Saved by the Bell.

Cameron asked if he could call me back because he was bleeding in the emergency room and the doctor was just coming back into the room.

Megan didn't answer her phone.


It's nice to know that some things in life just aren't ever going to change.

1 comment:

lisa said...

hahaha. my favorite is megan not answering her phone. you have helped me be less worried about me feeling like this too.