Sunday, June 14, 2009

Apparating didn't work, so...

A few pictures from early on.

Here are some salt flats I drove past right before I got to Wendover (aka Mordor), the ugliest place I believe I have ever seen.


This was meant to be a cool picture of the way the water-filled rumble strip grooves made a cool collective reflection. What resulted was a cool picture of my inability to remove the BYU parking sticker from the bottom corner of my windshield.

Cloud.

For Jo. Difficult to make out, but this sign announces one's arrival to the Nevada town of Lovelock. A gas station attendant confirmed that a trip to this town was what inspired Kanye...

I live here now.

Thank you, Asian couple, for omitting both the Golden Gate Bridge and downtown from this photo. You could've gone either way, and you went straight down the middle. 7-10 split.

Cue the awkward hand placement by Jae and the windswept hair by Dan.

Hey Ma and Pa: Remember, a mustache, a floppy hat, and that little triangle across the bay were what got this family started. Hooray for August 6th!

I get to live in San Francisco because some of the people in those buildings want me to do their taxes for them.

5 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

wow. i look awful! thanks for coming over...i'm so glad you're here! I'm also glad we could supply you with some reading material for your flight tomorrow. i hope we can discuss that great literature when you return.

Logan Clarke said...

Cool

Jo said...

I think you look best with your eyes closed.

lisa said...

you've only been around for half my life so I don't miss you nerd.

cait said...

i'm contacting you when I come out to CA next week. and then we will play. ok? ok!