Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Quiz

In the spirit of both Christmas and trivia, Pepetonio and I have devised this little Christmas quiz for everyone. The first one to contact me with the correct answers will receive a free Christmas dessert unit.

1. When did Good King Wenceslas look down?

2. What is the worst Christmas song of all time?

3. Who is the other reindeer (according to Pepe)?

4. The three words that best describe The Grinch are:

5. What one present did the Clarke family get to open last year on Christmas Eve?

3 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

Group commenting. Those present: Dave, Margaret, Diana, Dan, Ben.

1. On the feast of Stephen
2. Twisted Sister version of "O Come All Ye Faithful" (from Uncle David)
3. Olive
4. Mangy, Furry, Lanky
5. Pajamas

We're crossing our fingers to win the christmas dessert unit.

Alli said...

1. Agreed, on the feast of Stephen
2. "Last Christmas I gave you my heart"
3. I definitely don't know this one. Who is olive?
4. a nasty, wasty skunk
5. air soft guns? or nerf guns? some sort of shooting apparatus

Hema and Becky said...

I thought I'd better comment since I do know the grinch one!
1. On the feast of Stephen
2. Christmas Shoes! Absolutely the worst song ever and it was made into a TV movie and you can never get it out of your head!
3. Olive
4. Stink. Stank. Stunk!
5. Nerf Guns or maybe that was the year beofre. I remember some story from Josh.