Sunday, March 22, 2009

March MADness

It is a Clarke family rule that everyone must fill out an NCAA tournament bracket, regardless of how much one knows/cares about college basketball. No one is exempt. The Boy, Pepe, Josh and I (and probably Dad too, who knows) have all devoted a significant portion of our lives to following college basketball and follow the tournament quite passionately. Nevertheless, our efforts to win the family bracket competition are rarely fruitful. Somehow Laura (and occasionally Marie) always manages to win the competitions. She can and has gone years without ever watching a college basketball game, yet she somehow and consistently dominates the family pool. I had hopes that this year would be different. Alas.

1 comment:

Josh and Lar said...

While I am proud to be in the 96th percentile nationwide, I must say that it doesn't compare to being in the 100th percentile last year. You know how much this tournament means to me!