Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Nomenclature

One of my siblings (I'm not telling which) is going to have a baby in December. The gender of said baby has not yet been determined. There have been many suggestions as to the name of this child, which I will put forth here, under their respective subject headings.

Christmas Names
Wenceslas
Tinsel
Scamper (after the penguin)
Ebenezer
George Bailey
Tiny Tim
Kris

Names from my Work
Doug
Don
Bruce
Garth
Kathy
Vivian (Viv)
Enrique
Mary Lou
Ursula

Names from History
Sacajawea
Boo (as in Boo Radley)
Hercules
Ramses
Oprah
Mohammed
Bronco
Florence
Knute
Draco

These are just a few of the ones we've been considering. Additional suggestions, however, are most welcome.



5 comments:

Jo said...

Augustine Firefox. She can have it; I'm not going to use it anymore.

Jo said...

One more thing, she can only name it Bruce if it comes out with hair on his chest.

McKenzie said...

I was advised to this site by said sibling's blog, and must say, if it is a boy, you must name the baby Bronco. And, if the Cougars win the national championship, you have to PROMISE to name the baby Bronco! Fun blogging!

Diana Hulme said...

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA...my vote is Tinsel...HAHHAHAHAHAAHA....seriously still laughing...

mal said...

I definitely vote for Tinsel, if it's a girl, or Knute for a boy.