Sunday, April 26, 2009

Summer Goals

Yeah, it's still April, I know. I'm well aware of my seasons. However, since the BYU finishes so early, my summertime is now. When I was growing up, all the kids in our family would make summer goal sheets as soon as school got out. We'd post our goals on the closet door in the kitchen and then mark off our progress. In that spirit, I'd like to post my summer goals. I have greatly benefited from 360 degree feedback exercises in the past, so if anyone has suggestions, please make them known.

  1. Learn to lasso things while astride a longboard. The ultimate goal here is to lasso a cat while riding down the street on a longboard.
  2. Summer reading list (finalized list coming soon).
  3. Figure out a way to unsubscribe to Christian Woman magazine, which Bryan signed me up for. They're relentless.
  4. 200. I know I can.
  5. Transcend.

3 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

how about, "eat lunch with diana once a week"

the christian woman magazine is funny...

Alli said...

Las tortugas estuvieron en el estanque. Tres grandes y dos bebés. ¿No las has visto?

Thanks for making me learn a new word. "Pond" is funny in Russian too- it's "prude" :)

Tyler Madsen said...

200 what?