Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Journal

The last thing any of you want to hear about is what is actually going on in my life. However, in the name of providing some context for the next few months' activities, I digress into personal matters. Yesterday I accepted an offer with PricewaterhouseCoopers for an internship in San Francisco this summer. I had a great experience interviewing both there and with Ernst & Young in San Jose. The decision was difficult, but I feel good about PwC. Now the only question is where to live . . .

8 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

YES!!!!!!!!!

cameo said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

mal said...

hey!! congratulations! I'm so jealous you get to live out there... ah, the Bay Area! Is that in SF or San Jose?

One suggestion, when you take tea at the Ritz-Carlton, I recommend wearing dress shoes.

Margaret Tueller said...

Congratulations, Jae!

Kristen M said...

Congrats! That'll be a great internship.

Amber said...

oh awesome!!! PWC is a pretty good company... you should post fun things like this too! :)

Hema and Becky said...

Hema ordered the CD off of Amazon. I would be happy to make a copy for you! I LOVE that song and a few others on the CD. Thanks for introducing me to it! I'll make the copy and pass it along to Josh and Laura!

Kellen said...

I suggest living in a cave or a highly fortified bunker. By my calculations, the random mutations of a subspecies of meerkat is about to produce a super intelligent post-human super rodent. In reality once giant, telepathic meerkats (with rocket launchers) emerge from obscurity, there is nothing for humans to do but submit to slavery or destruction. Your best bet is to tell PWC to get lost and buy a few cartons of hand grenades.