Sunday, October 5, 2008

Jelly Beans

This week I was feeling very mischievous and drowsy so I decided to put some extremely gross jelly beans in a freshly baked cake. The flavors were skunk spray, pencil shavings, rotten egg, toothpaste, ear wax, vomit, booger, moldy cheese, baby wipes, and black pepper. It turns out that a lady on our street had recently had stomach surgery and my grandparents were over. The woman ended up recieving one as well as my grandma. So I suggest that you don't trust my cooking anymore.

Posted by Pepetonio

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

so, as awesome as it is that you post random things that can make people laugh, I propose a post solely about you and your life. Why all these posts about the world. I mean, things going on around us are important. But that's not why people read your blog. I propose an "all Jae" post.