Friday, June 15, 2007

Silence is not the same as Death


Many of you have speculated as to whether Tyler and I are dead, or worse, not selling. Both rumors are false. We are here in Manassas, VA, existing and selling pest control. We don't really have time to do anything other than sell pest control and exist. I should probably stop saying "we", since we're already spending way too much time together, and there's been some concern that we're becoming a missionary companionship or a common-law marriage. The picture, by the way, is one Megan took of us at the Waffle House in Cookeville, Tennessee (it's in The South). Waffle House is probably the best example of southern culture that I know of. It was there that I tried grits for the first time (they were good, just a little too buttery) and I also learned about the phrase "youns". I would recommend that particular Waffle House as a priority destination on any trip through the South/East. That's the update for now. More will follow, because we're not dead.

1 comment:

Skyler and Rebekah said...

Whoa! When you zoom in close on the picture it looks like the cashier guy is picking his nose under that massive mustache.